Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- publisherEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
JRC - Joint Research Centre
- publisherThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
The European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
EC - European Commission
- publisherThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
IOM's Global Migration Data Analysis Centre (GMDAC) aims to contribute to IOM's overall effort to compile, analyse and share data on international migration.