JRC - Joint Research Centre
- publisherThe Joint Research Centre is the Commission's science and knowledge service. The JRC employs scientists to carry out research in order to provide independent scientific advice...
Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- publisherEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
Data series on decisions on asylum applications and resettlement contain statistical information based on Article 4 of the Council Regulation (EC) no 862/2007 with reference to:...
Asylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
The European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
EC - European Commission
- publisherThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- publisherThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...