Legal migration and integration
- Legal migration and visas (high or low skilled labour, students, seasonal workers, family reunification, blue cards etc.);
- Integration of third country nationals (socio-cultural aspects, education and skills, labour force participation, family reunification, residence permits, naturalization, acquisition of citizenship, regularisation, diasporas etc.);
- Cities (for the local impacts of integration);
- Impacts on destination countries related to fiscal, economic, labour, welfare aspects etc.;
- Databases for the management of external border management, asylum and visas;
- Various statistics, surveys or other data and reports on income, labour force participation, living conditions, education, social inclusion, poverty, inequality, international migrant stocks and migration flows, EU statistics on short-stay visas issued, determinants and evolution of international migration.