New Migration Partnership Framework, reinforced cooperation with third countries to better manage migration.
The external dimension of migration policy:
- Development and Migration (GAMM and the new Partnership Framework, Trust Funds, compacts, EU Neighbourhood policy, EU development policy, human development, development indicators, governance indicators, poverty indicators, remittances, SDGs, follow-up to the 19 September 2016 UN Summit, etc.); development aid by rich countries;
- Root causes and determinants (conflicts, inequality, climate, economy, demographics etc.);
- Country profiles;
- Impacts of migration on origin countries;
- Use of funds (including soft loans);
- Readmissions, reintegration, resettlement; illegal border crossings;
- Job creation compacts, school enrolment;
- International migration flows, determinants and evolution of international migration, migrant aspirations.