ERIN - European Reintegration Network
||Program of activities
- Austria (Ministry of Interior)
- Australia (Department of Immigration and Border Protection), Belgium (Federal Immigration Office, Federal Agency for the Reception of Asylum Seekers)
- Denmark (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Finland (Finnish Immigration Service)
- France (French Immigration and Integration Office)
- Germany (Federal Office for Migration and Refugees)
- Greece (Ministry of Public Order and Citizen Protection)
- Italy (Ministry of Interior)
- Luxembourg (Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs)
- Malta (Ministry for Home Affairs and National Security)
- Netherlands (Repatriation and Departure Service)
- Norway (Norwegian Directorate of Immigration)
- Romania (General Inspectorate for Immigration)
- Spain (Integration of Immigrants Migration Board)
- weden (Swedish Migration Agency)
- Switzerland (State Secretariat for Migration)
- United Kingdom (Home Office – Immigration Enforcement)
Please be aware that the information and links provided in the metadata above are maintained in distributed and heterogeneous information systems.
Although we strive to maintain and keep links and information updated, this may not always be possible because of changes that are not registered
and updated in the relevant information systems.
Please, help us to maintain the system updated by indicating broken links or any other outdated information by contacting the relevant contact point.
You can also inform us using the "Contact
" link of this page.