PROTECT: Process of Recognition and Orientation of Torture Victims in European Countries to facilitate Care and Treatment
Parcours D'Exil (FR)
|Funded / Co-funded
European Refugee Fund - Community Actions 2011
- BZFO – Centre for Refugees & Migrant (DE)
- CORDELIA foundation for the rehabilitation of torture victims (HU)
- Assistance Centre for Torture Survivor – ACET (BG)
- France Terre d’Asile – FTDA (FR)
- ACCEM (ES)
- Svenska Röda Korset (SE)
- Fundacja Miedzynarodowa Inicjatywa (PL)
- Consiglio Italiano Rifugiati (IT)
- Odysseus Academic Network (BE)
- Medical Foundation for the care of the Victims of torture (UK)
Please be aware that the information and links provided in the metadata above are maintained in distributed and heterogeneous information systems.
Although we strive to maintain and keep links and information updated, this may not always be possible because of changes that are not registered
and updated in the relevant information systems.
Please, help us to maintain the system updated by indicating broken links or any other outdated information by contacting the relevant contact point.
You can also inform us using the "Contact
" link of this page.