This project will contribute to increasing the public health safety of all EU member states and help provide appropriate healthcare to migrants entering the European Union...
MIGHEALTHNET: Information network on good practice in health care for migrants and minorities
- projectThe project will promote exchange of expertise, information and good practices on healthcare for migrants and minority populations. The project will act as a catalyst in the...
Eurofound - European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurofound provides research-based findings and knowledge to help develop social and work-related policies. The ultimate aim is to help plan and design better living and working...
ILO Statistics and Databases
- web portalLabour statistics cover a wide range of topics related to the world of work. They include statistics about different forms of work as well as statistics about labour markets.
ILO - International Labour Organisation
- stakeholderThe International Labour Organization (ILO) is the United Nations agency for the world of work. It sets international labour standards, promotes rights at work and...
InGRID-2: Integrating Research Infrastructure for European expertise on Inclusive Growth from data to policy
- projectReferring to the increasingly challenging EU2020-ambitions of Inclusive Growth , the objectives of the InGRID-2 project are to advance the integration and innovation of...