Eurostat - Statistical office of the EU
- DGs & EU AgenciesEurostat is the Statistical office of the EU within the European Commission. Its mission is to provide high quality statistics for Europe. While fulfilling its mission, Eurostat...
Data series on decisions on asylum applications and resettlement contain statistical information based on Article 4 of the Council Regulation (EC) no 862/2007 with reference to:...
Asylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
Eurostat's statistics on population, demography and migration comprises data by various breakdowns and derived statistics such as ageing and population structure, population...
Eurostat Population and Housing census
- web portalEurostat's statistics on Population and Housing Census. This data represent an essential source of vital statistical information ranging from the lowest small-area geographical...
Eurostat Migrant Integration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on migrant integration. Policy background, data, methodology, legislation, publications and statistics illustrated.
Eurostat Asylum and Managed Migration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on asylum and managed migration. These data come from the Member States Ministries of Interior and related Immigration Agencies and consist of datasets on...